Monday, September 24, 2012

Book 1


             So through my dreading adventures in search of a great read, I was honestly recommended by a close acquaintance to read what is now one of my favorite books, The Maze Runner by James Dashner.  
             James Dashner is such a great writer that I honestly feel guilty for not reading his works sooner. The plot is so innovated and that even before reading the Hunger Games I still cannot compare it. Although I did read the comments before hand about the book, my logical reasoning was 'oh its just another Hunger Game knock off,' but I was so wrong. It's easy to get lost in Dashners words of this vivid post apocalyptic world. The general bases of the story follows Thomas who is plunged into an unforgiving world of the Maze. He creates friends and foes along the way especially with Teresa. Ultimately they are trying to get out of the Maze filled with man eating machines...

          All in all if you like the Hunger Games or even some mind blowing reads this is a book for you. I highly recommend this book, two thumbs up! 
I honestly can say that once reading through James Dashners first book I'm hungry for more....  


This is a video preveiw from ExpandedBooks.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment