So I haven't been posting new books because its the holiday season, and it's been crazy. Well I was in Costco for some festive products and I noticed their best sellers section. And all behold Mitch Albom's new acclaimed novel, The Time Keeper, laid out in-front of me. I totally recommend ALL of Albom's novels. His story's such as The Five People You Meet in Heaven to Tuesdays with Morrie is so inspiring. And I honestly believe that everyone should read his books at least once in their life time. His novels are so raw and captivating that its hard to not fall in love. He writes with such passion to teach humanity the truth of life lessons. Eventually I will post responses to The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Tuesdays with Morrie, and For One More Day..
I am at the start of The Time Keeper and its already amazing... I'll post more in the near future....
- happy holidays

No comments:
Post a Comment