As I have predicted the last two novels are fantastic! No joke. The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure, was just so compelling that I couldn't put them down. In all the series that I've read I've never been more surprised and ultimately satisfied since the famous Harry Potter decade. Mini spoiler alert, the ending is so gratifying and Dashner really pulled the book into full circle. I'm really going to miss Thomas and the gang,but thanks to this series I have picked up on a whole new genre. The post-apocalyptic or even a post-scarcity dystopian future is really interesting, I mean who doesn't love to read about zombie infested civilizations. So obviously reading the next segments in the trilogy is a must and I promise you won't be disappointed. And lucky me! online sources say that James Dashner made a prequel, and I'm going to get my hands on a copy.
My next project is to muscle through Divergent, I have already read the reviews online and I'll give it a try this week. Happy reading and remember WICKED is good! haha.
You make the trilogy seems so interesting. I need something read during my free time and I should start reading this trilogy series.
ReplyDelete