For those that don't know, this book is about the monstrous Megalodon. A 60 foot prehistoric shark that survived the ice age by living in the thermal vents in the Mariana Trench. Jonas Taylor, the main man in the stories, is back again trying to keep the Tanaka Institute afloat. Their main attractions is Angel's pups [and Angel is the main meg in all the series]. They however are getting to large and posing a problem for animal territory reasons. Thus Jonas' son, David, takes one of the pups to an up-coming Dubai prehistoric aquarium. They however are in search for more "extinct" animals at the bottom of Panthalassa. Things eventually go wrong and Jonas Taylor ventures out to save his son, who is trapped hundreds of feet deep in the trench.
This is a fantastic series and I highly recommend it! The series are pretty good, you can start from any book because they always recap things or do mini flash backs. I personally started on the third book in the series and I fell in love with it!
This is great. I've actually started reading a couple of the books you've suggested! Are you planning on blogging after this semester? I'd keep on reading :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was. It helps me keep in track of what I read. LOL. aww thanks for reading!
ReplyDelete