AMAZING!! purely amazing. there are no words that can describe this installment. I'm on edge waiting for the next book! All I know is if you've read Divergent you will not be wronged.
Even though Insurgent has 525 pages, it's such a page tuner that you'll be at the end before you know it. There is romance, adventure, excitement, action........ All I can concluded for now is that this is the most creative writing style I've ever read with all the twists and betrayals. I totally recommend this series, the only disappointment to expect is the long wait for the sequel. --- Rumored estimated released date Fall 2013.
Spoiler Alert: story synapses. Tris is still the charismatic and self-less protagonist and she's in even more trouble than before. She's made her choice and has to live with it. But something is amiss and no one believes her, with everything at stake she ventures out to save those close to her...
The Video below is the book trailer.
No comments:
Post a Comment