The synopsis of the story is that this civilization thrives on control, control over the people to prevent war or sway thinking. Vi on the other hand believes in free thinking, even though her father is the Director and has absolute control over their district. She has her love interest, one apart of the government and one who is an outcast, but she chooses to make her own path away from her father's choice. Vi gets into a lot of trouble and discovers that she is a technopath and her new companionship with Jag leads to the discovery that he can control people with is voice. Her boyfriend confusion with Zenn who works for her father, leads her into the arms of Jag.
The first hundred pages where kind of slow but honestly it does pick up and I really enjoyed the idea about human evolution and natures natural selection. I think that this book is the first non- zombie novel that I read in a while and my overall consensus is that I enjoyed this type of genre.-
No comments:
Post a Comment