Thursday, October 25, 2012

Book 9

At first, I was disappointed that there was a whole new cast being introduced. I really wanted to know more between Vi and Jag, because they're "chokers." ( I thought that was such a cute play on words) Well  it was quite easy to keep up with the action and adventure the second time around because of all the genetic super powers. I mean I really like how Elana Johnson builds up all the new characters and inter-relate everyone together. It made it really worth reading. I enjoyed this book, I can admit that I can't wait for the conclusion to the Revolution!

 I would recommend this book to all those who enjoyed the first book. To be honest, if you are going to read this you'll be so caught up with the impending fate of Vi and the gang, that you'll be finished before you know it.

Rumors is that the next book won't be released till next year. Also Ms. Johnson has a blog spot too. Check her out! http://elanajohnson.blogspot.com/2012/06/surrender-is-out-today.html
There is some free ebooks on her page, about several different characters mentioned in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment