Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Okay after watching this, the only thing that came to mind was "OMG, it's like a male Katniss Everdeen."
-Ha ha, but there is such a strange yet festering curiosity to actually read this book. It seems that there are a lot of futuristic components going on, even war, and again with this whole love triangle. Have you noticed that there is always two guys and one girl, and in the end the two who are torn apart somehow end up together? And the other poor sap who lost the girl falls for a background girl? Well I do.
There is an awkward moment when I discovered that this too, has some relation to a zombie infested world. Like really? with all these books coming out about post- zombie-apocalypses, I'm almost sceptic that the CDC is hiding something. Nah, I don't know.
Well this is surely going on my interested list.-
No comments:
Post a Comment