Spoiler Alert : Synopsis: Cassia goes to the Outer Provinces in search of Ky. The Society sent Ky to his death by being in the front-lines of war against the Resistance, but Cassia learns that he has escaped and out beyond enemy-lines. She ventures out into the unknown in hopes to undo what she had done. Ultimately Cassia and Ky make friends in the Outer Provinces, and eventually find a way to be together to have it torn from them.-
In general this is an okay read in comparison to Insurgent, but it keeps you busy --if your a girl I suppose. I mean guys, you really won't take a liking to this, just saying. ha. Well I'm committed to finishing the series and the last book Reached By Ally Condie won't be released till November 13th, 2012. So happy readings--
Here is the Book Trailer.
No comments:
Post a Comment