Friday, October 5, 2012

Book 6


 I would generalize this book as a Feminine Independent Read, because Matched by Ally Condie is such an over-sized love fest. It's great don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the cute romantic story-line. There are times when yes, I just want to sit down and imagine my life full of cliches. Condie has an unique writing style, very old fashion romance novel-ish, in other words it's very gushy and heart-throby.  I totally recommend this book for all those who enjoy torn- forbidden love mixed in with war...

Spoiler Alert:  The story follows Cassia Reyes getting ready for her Match Ceremony, to which she is surprisingly paired too two people. This has never really been heard of and so she continues getting close with both matches. She suddenly fines herself to attached to one over the other, and her new way of life seems almost forbidden. There are curtain give-aways that can be assumed that the settings takes place in the future. In a world that everything is controlled how will Cassia live her life with the one that she really loves when everything is being watched?


This video is the Book Trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment